Friday, July 27, 2007
On Thursday, August 2, at 6:00 p.m., CAB'S kicks off Lollapolooza week with an evening of wine, great food and live music! This year’s special event will provide a portion of the proceeds to benefit The Gwaimen Center in Nigeria. The Gwaimen Center helps widows and orphans of HIV/AIDS victims (learn more).
A reception starts at 6:00 p.m., with a two-hour appetizer/dinner buffet that will follow starting at 7:00 p.m. The evening's live music will start early and end late. The line-up of live music will include:
• Majors Junction (alternative, progressive country)
• Danny Draher (NYC Blues & Jazz Festival “Best Artist”)
• Uncle Boogie Pants (jam band and original rock & roll)
• D'mestic Haze (rock & roll classics)
• CAB'S House Band with Smokin Dave Mejia
Reservations are required. Call (630) 942-9463.
Tickets for this private event are $35 per person (plus tax & gratuity), which includes the buffet and live music. Wine and other beverages are additional.
Happy Eating! Mr. Foodie
Labels: Cab's Bistro Wine Event